Saturday, 6 November 2010
Back to reality
As previously mentioned, I don't know how I ever had time to go out to work. Life has become one long holiday. However, I was brought up to work hard in order to deserve the good things in life. This week I have contacted the Jewish Welfare Board to offer my services as a volunteer and registered as an examination invigilator at a secondary school. Of course, I will be taking a couple of holidays first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
East Coast UK road trip, Autumn 2026
The weather stayed warm and dry for our few days away although we could see the leaves on the trees beginning to change to their Autumn colo...
-
W elcome to Advent Ghosts 2022, the thirteenth annual shared storytelling event at I Saw Lightning Fall . Hosted by Loren Eaton. a group...
-
I t's that time of the year again when Loren hosts annual tradition of writers sharing small, spooky Advent stories at https://i...
-
Ghost stories are not my genre although with my surname you would think so! I am joining Loren and the I Saw Lightning Fall community for ye...
No comments:
Post a Comment