Saturday 7 August 2010

Another week of retirement

I have given some thought about my new status and consider that I will start with the following:
Gardening:  No excuse now for the state of the garden at home and at the caravan - pictured here

Writing:      If I can't keep up with the Blog I'll struggle
Cooking:    I have the time to try out those recipes I have saved and also those that my     mother collected.  Home made coleslaw was this week's offering.  Perhaps I'll share.
Voluntary Work:  Have approached a couple of organisations.
And maybe do something new every week like this
and the Sunflowers are almost fully grown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter break

It wasn’t to be. To get away from the crowds on Easter Sunday, we embarked on the Hutton circular walk which I found on the Facebook page S...