Saturday 15 February 2020

Six on Saturday February brings the rain - and wind


The weather has really been showing off its abilities recently but our region has been fairly fortunate compared to some.
1.   Snowdrops in the park with a promise of more bulbs to come
2.  Bought a few more seeds just in case I don't have enough ….

 


 3.  Marsh Marigolds by the pond

4.  Potentilla showing new growth for which I'm glad as I gave it a haircut

 5.  Bergenia which has lots of foliage but few flowers

6.  Lovely selection of Hellebores beautifully displayed (courtesy of a member of our gardening club https://gardenersfridayforum.blogspot.com/)




The Propagator generously hosts Six on Saturday.  Click on the link to his blog to see what he and his followers are growing and doing in their gardens this week.  Perhaps you feel you could add your own six too.

3 comments:

  1. You can never have too many seeds! I bet the Marsh Marigold is enjoying this weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you are complaining you do have flowers on your bergenia...mine is just leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought rather a lot of seeds myself. I hope I'm going to have enough seed trays!

    ReplyDelete

Easter break

It wasn’t to be. To get away from the crowds on Easter Sunday, we embarked on the Hutton circular walk which I found on the Facebook page S...