Sunday 1 December 2019

Six on Sunday

I wasn't going to post, thinking there was nothing to write about but just collected some greenery to tart up the living room so (just for this week) it's my short and sweet six on Sunday.
So in this vase are holly, ivy, winter jasmine, abelia, grass and a shrub with no name.It's actually amazing what is growing including buds on trees, shoots of bulbs etc.
The Propagator generously hosts Six on Saturday.  Click on the link to his blog to see what he and his followers are growing and doing in their gardens this week.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice arrangement.

    Could the shrub with no name be a sarrracoca?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not as my Saratoga seems to have lost all its leaves.

      Delete

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...