Saturday 2 November 2019

Six on Saturday

 Here are my six which are around the front door to give some winter cheer.

 First blooms of Winter Jasmine.  Should stay until March.

 Trough with Pansies and Ajuga underplanted with bulbs 

Pot with Cyclamen, Calluna vulgaris and the silver one which had no label.  I later saw a load of these in Tesco all labelled (wrongly) Sedum Herbstfreude!  It's actually Calopcephalus browniI


The Propagator generously hosts Six on Saturday.  Click on the link to his blog to see what he and his followers are growing and doing in their gardens this week.

2 comments:

  1. I have not yet spotted any winter jasmine yet this season, yours is the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Calopcephalus browniI around for the first time this year, and liking silver plants was impressed by its structure.

    ReplyDelete

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...