Are you planning a project in your garden or to visit a garden during National Gardening Week?
This week, I'm hoping to visit a Himalyan garden in North Yorkshire and have other visits lined up including a day trip to visit gardens in Lincolnshire later in the year.
I'll leave you with a couple of gardening quotes I like: "Gardening isn't my whole life but it makes my life whole" "Gardening forever, housework whenever" and a link to the blog of my gardening club
http://gardenersfridayforum.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/mini-spring-show.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
East Coast UK road trip, Autumn 2026
The weather stayed warm and dry for our few days away although we could see the leaves on the trees beginning to change to their Autumn colo...
-
W elcome to Advent Ghosts 2022, the thirteenth annual shared storytelling event at I Saw Lightning Fall . Hosted by Loren Eaton. a group...
-
I t's that time of the year again when Loren hosts annual tradition of writers sharing small, spooky Advent stories at https://i...
-
Ghost stories are not my genre although with my surname you would think so! I am joining Loren and the I Saw Lightning Fall community for ye...

No comments:
Post a Comment