Just a flavour of the places visited in Yorkshire this summer
![]() |
| Whitby. Look closely and you may see the many people ascending the 99 steps to the Abbey |
![]() |
| Another view of Whitby. Narrow ginnels run throughout the old town. |
![]() |
| King Charles III Coastal footpath Flamborough |
![]() |
| Burton Agnes Hall and its walled garden |
![]() |
| Narrow boats on the canal at Skipton |
![]() |
| Happy Daze. Our static caravan by the sea |









A beautiful collection of pictures after a long break in blogging - I hope you were simply to blog, and not unwell (you or family).
ReplyDeleteWhitby! It's around 20 years since I've last been there. The few times I have visited, the 99 steps to the Abbey were never as busy as this.
Agnes Burton is on my list of places I'd like to see but so far have not managed to get to.
Thanks for your concern. All is well. I have just been rather lazy over the summer.
Delete