Friday 12 November 2021

My short story in SevenDays magazine

 


I’m delighted to report that my short story “Coasting Along” has been published in Issue 4 of SevenDays magazine.  This will be my first story to appear in a mainstream UK publication.


Seven Days is the first new weekly UK magazine to be published for many years.   In addition to two pieces of fiction per week, there are puzzles, recipes, lifestyle articles and celebrity interviews. 

Such a thrill to see the magazine in the supermarket while doing the weekly shop! 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That must indeed be exciting, to find your own work publishedin a major magazine, and spot it on shop shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...