Sunday 9 April 2017

National Gardening Week 10 - 16 April 2017

Are you planning a project in your garden or to visit a garden during National Gardening Week?
This week, I'm hoping to visit a Himalyan garden in North Yorkshire and have other visits lined up including a day trip to visit gardens in Lincolnshire later in the year.  
I'll leave you with a couple of gardening quotes I like:  "Gardening isn't my whole life but it makes my life whole" "Gardening forever, housework whenever" and a link to the blog of my gardening club
http://gardenersfridayforum.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/mini-spring-show.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...