Saturday 31 December 2022

Take your time, enjoy the journey, be grateful for what you have

Here are some of my favourite things this year:



Books:

Lessons in Chemistry- Bonnie Garmus

The Whistleblower – Robert Peston

End of Summer – Anders de la Motte


                                                   

Films:

Mrs Harris goes to Paris

Living

Fundamentals of Caring (Netflix)


Plants which have made my heart sing:



Salvia Hot Lips

Lavateria Burgundy Wine

Geranium Rozanne




Places I have enjoyed:

East Yorkshire Coast


Northumberland Coast


Praia de Gale, Portugal

Celebrations with family and friends must also be included. With all the bad stuff that goes on in the world, I sometimes need to remind myself that I am indeed blessed.

I would love to hear yours to top me up for the year ahead.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!

1 comment:

  1. A good way to summarise one‘s personal year. I enjoyed some great walks and hikes, books and films, meals and celebrations. With so many deaths in my family and circle of friends, I need to focus on those good things.

    ReplyDelete

Easter break

It wasn’t to be. To get away from the crowds on Easter Sunday, we embarked on the Hutton circular walk which I found on the Facebook page S...