Friday 19 March 2021

Six on Saturday – A trip to the Garden Centre

 

I had some unused garden vouchers from last birthday so I thought I would treat myself.  The items cost more than I would pay at my usual outlets but, as the saying goes, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

Not a wonderful selection to choose from but some were on my list

Seeds of Ammi Major and Borage

 Erysimum Sunset and Geranium Dreamland

On the way home I bought these to cover my sparse arch

The Propagator generously hosts Six on Saturday.  Click on the link to his blog to see what he and his followers are growing and doing in their gardens this week.  Perhaps you feel you could add your own six too.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Those red climbers look very interesting. The last honeysuckle I grew fell down taking the trellis with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to have vouchers! I usually ask for soil for my birthday and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap - I'm growing ammi majus too. They've germinated this week after 2 weeks. So may of them I'll be struggling to prick them all out. Enjoy sowing and planting out your new purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to have something new for the garden, and great to have some vouchers to use too. I've been spending mine (from Christmas 2019! I've just not been to the garden centre for an age) and it really cheered me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've reminded me that I have vouchers from last summer's birthday - hope they're still in date. Mr A has been ordering plug plants online and growing them on in the greenhouse but I'm sure there'll be something I can get with the vouchers. Love geraniums (as opposed to pelargoniums which we also love). We have quite a few varieties.

    ReplyDelete

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...