Saturday 3 October 2020

Six on Saturday


Luckily, I picked these from the garden yesterday as there is no way I’m venturing out in this cold, wet weather.

 

Cotinus, Artemisia, Persicaria, Abelia, Sedum Autumn Joy

Last of the bulbs.  How do you remember where existing bulbs are planted before digging to insert new ones?


The Propagator generously hosts Six on Saturday.  Click on the link to his blog to see what he and his followers are growing and doing in their gardens this week.  Perhaps you feel you could add your own six too.

Stay well everyone.

 



1 comment:

  1. What you do is to mark the places where you plant the bulbs in the totally forlorn hope that the labels will still be there a year later, which they never are. I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete

Prisons and prisoners

  Fortunately I’ve never been in prison and furthermore hope I never will. However, I have recently seen and read about this topic and it h...