I am desperately seeking signs of Spring. The mornings and evenings are definitely lighter of late and, after this week, the forecast looks a little warmer.
So, here are some cheerful specimens currently to be found in the gardens of the members of my gardening club:
I have some snowdrops and polyanthus brightening up my garden with many bulbs presenting.
This is what RHS Harlow Carr was displaying on a recent visit.
I am now pouring over my packets of seeds and mood boards for my 2017 garden ......... one can but dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
East Coast UK road trip, Autumn 2026
The weather stayed warm and dry for our few days away although we could see the leaves on the trees beginning to change to their Autumn colo...
-
W elcome to Advent Ghosts 2022, the thirteenth annual shared storytelling event at I Saw Lightning Fall . Hosted by Loren Eaton. a group...
-
I t's that time of the year again when Loren hosts annual tradition of writers sharing small, spooky Advent stories at https://i...
-
Ghost stories are not my genre although with my surname you would think so! I am joining Loren and the I Saw Lightning Fall community for ye...

Not as advanced yet here; we've had forsty nights and days and I have spotted the first snowdrops only a week or so ago. But it is supposed to warm up in the course of this week, so I expect a lot more of spring's first beauties will be out.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers!
ReplyDelete